Check It Out

Monday, January 31, 2011

Yelp!

Do you have a Yelp yet?  I just started my Yelp page today and I'd love for you to check it out: http://i-do-it-well.yelp.com


If you like looking at the posts I make here, you'll probably enjoy my reviews on different restaurants and other fun facts on Yelp!


It's free to become a Yelp member and you can create a fun profile and connect to friends like all great social networking sites allow you to do.  Here's a tidbit of my info:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I'm Not Yelping...
Making furniture/other crafts, baking, or shopping (my weakness!)
Why You Should Read My Reviews
I'm one of the pickiest eaters you'll meet; if I like, you probably will too!
My Last Meal On Earth
I couldn't choose just one...but Icelandic Lobstor tops my list
Don't Tell Anyone Else But...
I eat 3 times as much as my boyfriend
Most Recent Discovery
Cake Pops....yum!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------



♥ Happy Yelping fellow crafters.  
And as always,  I ♥ Do ♥ It ♥ Well. 
Love, Christin


No comments:

Post a Comment