Check It Out

Monday, December 13, 2010

Having Fun with Cakes and Cupcakes

Who says your cakes have to look like the one on the box?  

Well, that certainly isn't the rule in my house.  Cakes and cupcakes are my chance to whip out the Dessert Decorator Pro (http://www.supermart.com/dessert-decorator-pro--p-1430.aspxthat I got for Christmas and bake and frost wonderful creations.  

Below are just some of my cake and cupcake designs:

Chocolate Chip Covered Chocolate Cake
Chocolate overload - a diabetics worst nightmare

Las Vegas Gabling Cake
They couldn't afford Vegas, so I brought a little bit of it to them

Sprinkle-Happy Mickey Mouse Cake
It doesn't matter if you are turning 3 or 23, everyone loves a good Mickey cake

Basketball Love 3D Cakes
Can you guess which cake was for me and which one was for him?

Red Truck Birthday Cake
Will he remember it when he's older? Probably not, but - he loved it for that one precious moment

Simpson Cupcakes
12 hours of hard work later...only to be eaten in a good 10 minutes...

  
  

 


♥ Happy Baking and Decorating fellow crafters.  
And as always,  I ♥ Do ♥ It ♥ Well. 
Love, Christin








1 comment: